[Faith ⦁ Family ⦁ Hope ⦁ Love ⦁ Life ⦁ The South ⦁ History ⦁ Theology ⦁ Philosophy ⦁ Politics ⦁ Photography ⦁ Literature ⦁ Music ⦁ Retro ⦁ Home]
{Welcome to Mine}

Thursday, December 1, 2011

What a day!....It's December???....Awkward Moments.



Whew! I'm pooped...
Y'all wouldn't believe everything that has happened today. And, I'm not going to tell you, because I don't want to relive it. So, you can just go on wondering. :P

Well, it's December. Oh boy! One of the best months of the year. We get to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! Can't wait for the church Christmas Program. I'm in costumes/makeup. It's soo much fun! :)

Anyone ever had one of those really awkward/embarrassing moments? Where when it happens, you turn redder than a ripe cherry? Wellllll, I've had a lot of those in my time...like yesterday...
I'm in a High School Chorale, and we practice on Wednesday afternoons. We've already had two concerts, now we're working on our, rather large, Christmas concert. As we stood there singing our hearts out. Our choir director asked us to give more, so we gave. He motioned for more, so we gave it our all. Have you ever been in a choir, giving it everything you've got, singing your heart out, and then you realize that for the past two measures you weren't even supposed to be singing? That those two measures were supposed to be the guys only? And that you're "sticking out like a sore-thumb"? Well, let me tell you, it is not a nice place to be!

A lot of "stuff" is going on in our lives right now. (It's not all bad, and it's not all good.) But, I ask that you lift us up in prayer.

I hope all of you are having a blessed holiday season!

Always in His Arms,
-Cayla

No comments:

Post a Comment