[Faith ⦁ Family ⦁ Hope ⦁ Love ⦁ Life ⦁ The South ⦁ History ⦁ Theology ⦁ Philosophy ⦁ Politics ⦁ Photography ⦁ Literature ⦁ Music ⦁ Retro ⦁ Home]
{Welcome to Mine}

Friday, November 25, 2011

I finally started a blog...

Hello Everyone!

Well, I finally did it...I started my very own blog. I've been meaning to, for quite a while. But, I never really got around to it.

Anyway, this blog will have a wide variety of "stuff," on it: ramblings, competitive debate/speech, politics, theology, philosophy, school, recipes, tips, quotes, photos, lessons I've learned, and the latest wonderful "things" God is doing in my life................and maybe some other stuff. ;)

Perhaps, some of you may find my blog interesting, I certainly hope you do...

Always in His Arms,
-Cayla

3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Looking forward to hearing your thoughts, ramblings, quotes, photos.... etc. Love you!

    Arielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel T.- You should! Tell me when you start it. :)

    ReplyDelete